Access your web-based data in just a few clicks. In moments you can have a big picture
of school-wide or class progress or drill down to individual student achievement.
The e2020 management system allows offers a variety of reporting options such as:
- Identify challenging assessment items by viewing time spent on specific items.
- Generate grade-to-date reports.
- Monitor achievement at the assignment level.
- Identify what students are struggling with by drilling down to every attempt on
- Run an Objective Analysis report.
- Identify students at risk of falling behind.
- View course progress, what has been accomplished and what is left to master.
- Receive individual student progress alerts prior to assessments.
- Automatically email progress reports to parents.
- Identify individual and whole class success.
- Automate attendance.
- Verify each student's activity in a course.
- Provide real-time feedback.
- Personalize student records.
- Determine activity levels and idle time within a session.
Set preferences to fit the needs of your students. In just a few clicks you can
customize courses, manage tests, access data, and more!
The easy-to-use management system offers access to tools that enable you to manage
students, pull administrative reports and access support on demand. Administrators
have a variety of customizable options, such as:
- Course and lesson options and settings
- Assessment options and settings
- Assigned courses by groups
- Individual student assignments to meet IEP and 504 plans
- Access level and limitation controls
- On-demand reports
The Scope and Sequence Customization option offers a unique service to your district.
Rather than using an "off-the-shelf" course, we can customize courses to your
district's scope and sequence and curriculum calendar.
We are dedicated to helping you serve your students. If you have specific questions
about how our customizable features fit your needs, our Professional Development
Services team will support you every step of the way.
As a second language, English is one of the most difficult to learn. Fortunately,
technology helps make content accessible to all students where they can have text
translated for them, in either English or a variety of other languages.
French, German, Spanish
- On-demand text reader. Students can select the text they want read
aloud, and have it repeated or spelled out. Students can even choose to stop the
reading of a selected segment and continue reading on their own.
- Learning in their own language. In case you don't have a multi-lingual
teacher in every classroom, you can offer courses that translate text and read audio
in the student's native language.
- Customizable Settings. Students set preferences based on their
own needs. In just a few clicks, they can adjust the voice, rate of speech, display
- An added value. The Web Reader is included in the e2020 courseware
so there is no additional software to purchase, nothing to install and no compatibility
requirements to worry about.